Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    First, 12196 and 12192H are going to be the same transponder. 4MHz Is not really enough separation for two transponders transmitting TV signals. The X
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anybody is willing to ship to me from the US, all shipping will obviously be taken care of. Viper found one on ebay for me but they don't ship to Canada.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks eb as far as 89w ku I have seen days where 12192 and 12196 have 2 different feeds for some reason 89w ku does have very close feeds active at times and are different like I have seen 12196 with ketv and 12192 is the abc color bars other days I have seen 12185 wmur 12182 another feed

some days I get bleed over like I will get the same 2 channel ketv nebrasak on 12196 and on 12192 this is when one feed is off like today no color bars feed on 12196

but if you get some time whats the time lines for blind scanning on 93w 89w and 99w just wondering and if you can some time from around 4pm to 8 pm see there is the feeds on 89w ku real close to each other but there are different feeds 89 w is weird this way but id think the same as you most tp that are 4 degress aprt are the same but not on 89w ku when 2 feeds are active at the same time they are 4 off to each other they just have to both be on at the same time.....

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    12196 H 2782 on 89W KU is a Washigton Hearst feed which usually aired news feeds from Monday to Friday until 7 or 8PM. Then around that time they switch the feed to ABC KETV 7 until later night or next day in the morning. Then it change back to Hearst News feed. On weekend Sat- Sun recently ABC KETV 7 is up 24 hrs.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The X

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

CLICK UP HERE TO SEE ABC KU TP FROM ABC after it opens look to the right half way down page downlink freq. should see 12163h then12167 etc

Thanks for 105w e b and the 12123 h 1000 tp you blind scanned I wanted to show you more about 89ku and the close tp and how yes I am getting different ones as close as 3 to 4 degrees apart.

This is from abc it shows the frequencies of there ku 89w bird and just wanted to show that the range of 12163 to 12195 h 2185 does show many transponders in the down link section on this chart very close to each other

note that they also don't show the symbol rate rather the data rate but the transponders are the ones that ketv the 2 hearst channel yes 2 not one and the rest of the ones I see a lot and 3 and 4 degrees apart so what I wrote is accurate its not that hearst comes on at 7pm then at 8 pm ktev switches there both close and different that's how I have watched both at the same time just like days I have watched hearst 12191h and hearst 2 1t 12195h ..

Last edited by TunaDude; 01-28-2013 at 09:39 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a very nice list that shows most of the possible frequency combinations that they can use. I doubt you see two transponders running at the same time 4MHz apart using the same polarity on the same satellite. They would be inviting trouble from interference if they did this.
    Do simple test. Pick a transponder, then change its frequency by 1 MHz until you lose its signal. Most fta lnbs can be moved at least two MHz Up and Down without losing the signal on a transponder. Commercial gear is not that generous but they need space between two transmitting transponders that are being directed to the same area.

I am doing some test scans of 89W today and will post a list of scanned transponders.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    That is a very nice list that shows most of the possible frequency combinations that they can use. I doubt you see two transponders running at the same time 4MHz apart using the same polarity on the same satellite. They would be inviting trouble from interference if they did this.
    Do simple test. Pick a transponder, then change its frequency by 1 MHz until you lose its signal. Most fta lnbs can be moved at least two MHz Up and Down without losing the signal on a transponder. Commercial gear is not that generous but they need space between two transmitting transponders that are being directed to the same area.

I am doing some test scans of 89W today and will post a list of scanned transponders.

Your funny eb you doubt tha I am seeing and have seen abc have 2 different channels on at the same time only four degress apart I have even put up what abc has and its plan to see there transponder in this 12163 to 12195 range

you will one day see what I see it might not have been this morning It might be from 4pm on till 8 today

the transponders list I found in a search yesterday for abc ku transonders I put it here for all to see... they have theses active at times and there are real close some times sometimes you don't see hardly any active ones in this range its all depends whats going on if there was something that needed to have them send the truck etc....

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know when you see two active transponders running 4MHz or closer with channels active on both transponders at the same time. I would like to look at that. Can't ever remember running into that before.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    will keep my eyes open the next time I see this on 89 ku its all up to abc I guess as in the feeds that become active during times when another feed truck or location also has an active feed going and uplink and downlink the part of these transponder isn't realy the 4 degrees rather is the x2 gonna blind scan these in when there active?

my dumb open box s9 during blindscan many times skips right over these tp's or maybe get one of them sometimes in the blind scan

what I always end up doing is looking in my tp list of these 10 transponders and see which ones have any quality and if so sat scan them in

im probably gonna wait out the open box x5/eyebox and get me one of these x2 that way I can retire the ole s9 with its broken hdmi port and its lousy sound that sometimes don't match the lips of something im watching I got my moneys worth from it has the PIXL FIX IN IT be nice for a change blind scanning a sat have it blind scan faster (so I hope) and not miss shit! or not miss as much shit!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast