Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Yes, same generic format they have been using for the X7 site.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI they are testing the new beta software this week and will release it once ready and stable.. It will be released to LegitFTA first before any other site..

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good Viper, I do hope they address the audio/video info issue and 64 sat memory.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    IDK if anyone else has noticed this but when I shut the receiver off by unplugging it I am losing a lot of my channels that are in memory. I just turned my receiver on and only have 6 satellites saved with channels still. I think the firmware is being screwy in this regard. I haven't really tried to save a good channel list because of the bugs.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    IDK if anyone else has noticed this but when I shut the receiver off by unplugging it I am losing a lot of my channels that are in memory. I just turned my receiver on and only have 6 satellites saved with channels still. I think the firmware is being screwy in this regard. I haven't really tried to save a good channel list because of the bugs.
    That's odd Rob. I have unplugged my unit several times because of loading freezes on the internet but have never lost any saved channels or satellites. Looking forward to improvements for the fastest blind scanning stb I have ever tested.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here ,I have never lost any channels no matter what the firmware version. I unplugged my off every night and have unplugged when it has lockup.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I had like 15 or so with channels and for some reason I only have like 5 now with channels and the satellites are still selected.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    you don,t have hd or sd only selected

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you press the Sat button it says All Satellite, then 6 other satellites. I will have to reset the receiver and start over and see what happens. I would rather wait for firmware that allows more satellites to be used in channel memory so I can make a more serious list.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have also lost channels. I've had it come up to the invisible channel list and also lost all channels on certain SATs. Editted channel names dont stick either. I got to the point where Im waiting for updates before I send any more bug fix requests. We're doing our part as consumers. Now, it's X2's move to fix their firmware and provide some stability. Spending hours to get everything setup properly and losing changes is getting old.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast