Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Thanks Viper!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Satviewer View Post
    I don't know if you are replying to me but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for such things - after all, the hardware (the Ethernet port) is already there, and the recordings have to be stored as files on the hard drive, and it really would not take much in the way of software to provide access to them, if there's not already some way. As I understand it, the device already has FTP capability in order to get update files, so that implies that it has all the connectivity needed, it would just be a matter of where the small bit of open source software has been installed to allow someone elsewhere on the network to access those files. Same for the other things I asked about; assuming that this device is running some form of Linux at its core, then adding any of those features should be pretty trivial if they are not there already.

Which more expensive receiver(s) have the features I asked about, not that I have a lot of money to spend?
    Nothing seems to be trivial when adding features to a fta receiver. What is done to add or improve one feature may adversely affect other features. It would be nice if we could buy a receiver that had a lot of options and be able to only activate the features we want or need. A sort of Do-it-yourself type receiver. Nothing like that exists yet that I know of.

As for a low cost solution, I think Golden Media will have the most economical receiver that has most of the features you want. Contact viper for more information on these receivers.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings, I recently purchased a premium X2, I managed to connect to the satellite but all channels are coded red $. and the message "scrambled service" is displayed. I do not know how to configure the iks. and I need help please. I can not watch scrambled channels. I'm pointing at in Ku band to the satellite 61.1W. but I only see the free channels. Thanks

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by analgrumpy View Post
    Greetings, I recently purchased a premium X2, I managed to connect to the satellite but all channels are coded red $. and the message "scrambled service" is displayed. I do not know how to configure the iks. and I need help please. I can not watch scrambled channels. I'm pointing at in Ku band to the satellite 61.1W. but I only see the free channels. Thanks
    Welcome to the site. We only discuss true fta here and the satellites you have attempted to scan are provider sats for dish network. We do not discuss nor condone iks here at all. Your x2 premium is an excellent receiver for true fta and the fastest blind scanning box that I have ever tested so give it a shot on many of the true fta sats that are up there.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello
    Have a problem doing blindscan and manual scan with this feed channel that is active today all day on sat 12.5W 11127,883 Horizontal 3255,196 QPSK 3/4 DVB-S id D-370 KIEV. When scan it the receiver not doing nothing and crashes. It happens in both scanning options and crashes always since this feed is on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yosssi View Post
    Hello
    Have a problem doing blindscan and manual scan with this feed channel that is active today all day on sat 12.5W 11127,883 Horizontal 3255,196 QPSK 3/4 DVB-S id D-370 KIEV. When scan it the receiver not doing nothing and crashes. It happens in both scanning options and crashes always since this feed is on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Probably a data tp which causes issues with some receivers. Where are you scanning from?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a big problem in the device (x2 premium II)
    When we turn off the set top box and the machine is in standby mode and hour markers are shown on the panel
    If we turn on the set top box and the machine will boot image decoder takes a long time to come Rise
    The major disadvantage of this device.

On other brands when we turn off the device and go into standby mode
    and when Turn on the device by the Remote Controll with the power button as soon as possible turn on

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Probably a data tp which causes issues with some receivers. Where are you scanning from?
    I tested it in two receivers and in both crashes. I scanning all sat and have this problem for test i try manual scan happens the same.
    If need any data for could fix it tell me.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tabriz...

Try this... Backup your current database to a usb stick so you do not lose your sat settings. Reset the receiver to default factory settings. Turn off a/c power completely. Reboot and do blind scan on only one sat. If working ok, shut a/c power off to receiver again. Reboot. It should boot up pretty quickly and not the way you describe in your post. If everything working ok with one sat, reload your saved database from usb stick.

If it goes back to old problems after loading database, you may have a corrupt db. If so, you should reset everything and start all over to create a new database.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yosssi View Post
    I tested it in two receivers and in both crashes. I scanning all sat and have this problem for test i try manual scan happens the same.
    If need any data for could fix it tell me.
    I meant what part of the world do you live? I'm asking because those channels in your picture are for European footprint.