Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Some answers for the above questions.

For the the receiver remembering the date when shut off. - this issue is can't be solve due to Hardware issue ..I'm told the box would need a battery such as a PC or laptop.

The Maximum capacity is 64 due to DDR Memory.

30 second skip-This will be forwarded to the engineers to look at.

Also the TV icon overlapping Video resolution - We will solve this issue in the next software

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    your soft is here...
    Post Thanks / Like
    downloads are on product pages now. Look around.. found premiumI soft here.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your soft is here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    I know they updated their web page recently, but I see most of the link aren't working. I cant even find where the latest files are located. Some files are showed as *.pdf but you cant download anything at all.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Requests:
    1. After scanning (blind I believe)....can channel list be just for that sat. Right now after scanning it goes to all sats channel list.
    2nd. Any way to play video from other devices through lan? I have wdtv live and other receivers connected through network...any chance of DLNA or something similar to allow media player on X2 to play these?

Thanks and it is a great box...these are just suggestions that would make it even better for the price.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 is a nuisance,especially after a blindscan for wildfeeds.
    I have to hit the sat button and select the sat I just scanned.
    the default should be the sat you just scanned.
    Also the default scanning mode should be blindscan,not default tp list mode.
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    These requests have been sent off.

Thanks for the input guy's

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since this device has an ethernet connection, can you use it to do any of the following: Make the receiver save recordings to another location on the network (instead of or in addition to a drive connected to the USB port), access the receiver from another computer on the network via FTP, SSH or some other method that would allow viewing the stored recordings on the USB drive, browse to the receiver from another computer on the network to view/edit the upcoming recording schedule, and/or set up a VNC session (would require the ability to enable a VNC server on the receiver) so that you can use another computer on the local network to set up the receiver? Note that in the case of the VNC session I would not expect to use that to actually watch programming, just as a way to do receiver setup and configuration from a computer that has a real keyboard. If any of those are not available now, is there any chance they could be added?

The thing I really want is some way to access already-recorded programs from other computers on the LAN, either by allowing access to the receiver (and the USB drive attached to the receiver) from other computers, or by having a way to make the receiver save recordings to a network share (preferably both). The thing I would rank as second most desirable is a way to view and change the recording schedule from another computer on the network.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much does the X2 receiver cost?

The features that you are asking for are available in more expensive receivers and I enjoy using them. You probably will not see those features added to the X2 due to cost and memory limitations. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if you are replying to me but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for such things - after all, the hardware (the Ethernet port) is already there, and the recordings have to be stored as files on the hard drive, and it really would not take much in the way of software to provide access to them, if there's not already some way. As I understand it, the device already has FTP capability in order to get update files, so that implies that it has all the connectivity needed, it would just be a matter of where the small bit of open source software has been installed to allow someone elsewhere on the network to access those files. Same for the other things I asked about; assuming that this device is running some form of Linux at its core, then adding any of those features should be pretty trivial if they are not there already.

Which more expensive receiver(s) have the features I asked about, not that I have a lot of money to spend?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did ask X2 about DLNA and this was the response.

This Chipset is not support the DLNA and we did tried before to add it but is didn't success , We will have new version and we are working on it will support this function.

click click b00m