Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New Model at amazon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Xsat updated Amazon with the new design model photo and specs, looks like stock is coming pretty soon!!!!!! yes!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] primiam hd&tag=5336121817-20

X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The X2 will also be selling in LegitFTA-Shop once they arrive in the USA....X-Square will be giving legit members a discount for a slightly better price than Amazon with 3-5 day's shipping I'm told to USA only.

A small percentage of any sale will go to LegitFTA to help cover costs of the site or buy me a case of beer whatever comes first...lol

Plus they are promising to support the box, So I agreed in hopes they do as promised.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, great!! you didnt mentioned Warranty?? Will legit honor the same 1 year as Amazon??? If so , write me to order the first one!!

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Thanks, great!! you didnt mentioned Warranty?? Will legit honor the same 1 year as Amazon??? If so , write me to order the first one!!
    X-Square is covering the warranty, I am just a middle man...USA shipping only though.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    X-Square is covering the warranty, I am just a middle man...USA shipping only though.
    So no shipping to Canada? Or will it involve extra costs? Price on the X2 yet?
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by easily confused View Post
    Correct, no shipping to Canada through legit. they could be ordered via ebay but price would be higher and no 3-5 day shipping, more like 3 weeks direct from China.
    I have been trying to work something out but it has not been easy so far...No concrete price as yet, but should be not much different than before..way under 100.

The X5 EyeBox is a faster more powerful processor and may have that as well for under 100, I have one now and have sent X-Square what is needed for us here.
    The EyeBox is close to being ready for NA it came with HDMI,RCA,COMPONENT (no scart) front and rear USB, RS232..Included WiFi adapter and a NA plug, no need for adapter.

So we have a few options, just waiting to see if they supply what is needed.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you interested in the X2 but are out of the USA lower 48 states Xsat decided to sell them on Fleabay at a little big more expense than here ($59.95) but with a free shipping almost everywhere

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sorry, forgot to mentioned that I already ordered mine!!
    Last edited by cpr43; 01-24-2013 at 06:43 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by easily confused View Post
    I worked something out for Canada, The X2 can be ordered through the store now to Canada, Only thing is they will come direct from X-Square in China and shipping time will be 15-25 day's.
    So just a heads up there would be a long wait no way around that, this keep the cost just the same.

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I worked something out for Canada, The X2 can be ordered through the store now to Canada, Only thing is they will come direct from X-Square in China and shipping time will be 15-25 day's.
    So just a heads up there would be a long wait no way around that, this keep the cost just the same.
    Still testing the eyebox x5 so I have some time on my hands. Just ordered one, thanks Viper.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My pleasure, and thank you!

click click b00m

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast