Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Openbox S10 goes to - - after booting
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    My OpenBox S10 just went to - - after loading my channel abs file . I have no video nothing on screen of tv just - - on receiver. I have used loader to reload firmware 50 times with no change. Any body know whats wrong. Help

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    you got a 232 cord? null cord from the lines you see my guess is your gonna have to re write back say your hds2dump back to the box with the eprom loader the one I use I cant find here its says az box loader 1.0 but this one form this site should work you need to have the box flipped off in the back open the loader use you hds2 dump and when it ready to go you hit start then flip the switch in the back of the box and just wait it looks like its not doing anything but give it time half way through it asks you to write the hd dump to the box and you do and when its done your box should be fixed well back! this link is from this tool good luck I have fixed my open box many times this way since I have tired to do many things with different firmwares good luck your box will be back if it don't work the first time try again its all im timing and flip the switch on the back ..

[url]http://www.legitfta.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=434&d=1306082208[/url never mind on this one I just looked at it I you need a eprom write az 101 my other computer has it on it I will still look around
    Last edited by TunaDude; 01-02-2013 at 05:42 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may suggest you to unplug the box, let it rest for a day or two and them try again to load a file. Just in case load an old working file which doesnt have a clone kill, you never know. Usually take time to erase the brick bug from the memory.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    unplugging the box? nope he needs to re write back a firmware those lines mean something didn't go right when he added his tp prg list its happened to me nothing to di with a clone kill the program I use was called loader S900 its a eprom writer but if you want to unplug it for a day to try its still gonna be ---- in 24 hours 48 hours etc this can happen to anyone open box when ever they load a firmware or even there own tp prog channel list the box hiccupped..
    Last edited by TunaDude; 01-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    well i tired again to attach this i guess i dont know what im doing i get it to attach then i see this little arrow invalid file well its valid on my end!
    Last edited by TunaDude; 01-02-2013 at 07:07 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Advanced, then click on the paper clip or scroll down and click on Manage Attachments.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I don't know still how to attach it or what im doing wrong I can attach it part 1 but its the part 2 I can seem t o get to or why I get the little arrow on the right saying invalid file I read what it tells me to do and maybe im just not doing something
    Last edited by TunaDude; 01-02-2013 at 07:47 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    unplugging the box? nope he needs to re write back a firmware those lines mean something didn't go right when he added his tp prg list its happened to me nothing to di with a clone kill the program I use was called loader 5900 its a eprom writer but if you want to unplug it for a day to try its still gonna be ---- in 24 hours 48 hours etc this can happen to anyone open box when ever they load a firmware or even there own tp prog channel list the box hiccupped..

ok I fired up my other computer what you need is called loaderS900

STB AZ-Upgrade HD 2.00c 2009=5-22 this is what I use and have used to bring back the box! unless you walked my shoes and used this tool to bring back open box this re writes to the box when its in this stage of _____ make sure you check include boot loader and remember switch off in Theback to you hit start

Hey Tuna
    Did you read his original post??? He already has the S900loader, he mentioned he already tried 50 TIMES!! Nothing is being written on all the issues related to Openboxes. I have 2 Solomend, 3 S9 and 3 S10 and you never know what is going to be. There are several tricks that I have heard including putting your Openbox inside your fridge for several hours.

Sometimes what you think can be fool it has solve others their problems and maybe in the future you end using the same trick. Welcome to the OPENBOX world!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it has to be a zip ,or rar file

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    he didn't say he was using the s9 l loader since he is here now maybe he can say some more

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast