1. Collapse Details
    New GM Triplex HD, It does not boot up.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello Gents
    Just got my new GM Triplex hd, I hook it all up today, got a A/C adapter for it, connected the HDMI cable, power it up by the back switch and it does not boot up, the display on the STB says " BOOT " and it does not go any were from there.
    I try another HDMI cable, Try a different HDMI port on the TV, Power off the STB by the off/on switch in the back and there is no change.
    The remote turns the Box off/and on, turn the box off by remote and no change.
    Are these boxes come on Pal mode by any chance, if they do, how do I fix it?
    please let me know what to do next.
    Regards.
    Chewie

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chewie. I had a similar issue with mine. What I did was hook it up to my other television that shows PAL. I may have hooked it up VIA component however. I was told to update to the latest Spark firmware once I got it. (I had to do it from my old DLP that does PAL mode)
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try the Vformat button on the remote until you see a picture it will display setting on front display.....Or you could use the RCA jacks to view and change the format..

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is good to know rrob but I don't have that option, I don't know if my TV'S have this feature to show " PAL MODE"

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello VIP
    Thanks for the recommendation, I will try it tomorrow and let you guys know the out come.
    for now let's party tonight.
    Regards.
    Chewie

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie View Post
    Hello VIP
    Thanks for the recommendation, I will try it tomorrow and let you guys know the out come.
    for now let's party tonight.
    Regards.
    Chewie
    No problem chewie, the Vformat button will work...once you see display connect to internet and update online...

For now..party on...lol

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gents
    I was able to get a screen using the jacks in the back of the unit, I set the net working and connected to spark on line, there is only to options there, the config is asking me for my information, do I have to enter this information before I CAN UP DATE ON LINE?
    or just hit save with the empty fields?
    robb - which software ver. did you uploaded on your box?
    mine came with the xx 54 software.
    On the main menu>system>A/V OUTPUT, the only option for output is to connect with SCART, is the new software will give me more choices?
    I don't want to start pushing buttons and screw this box, I rather ask you guys first, I hope you don't mind.
    please let me know.
    Chewie

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chewie, newest software for the triplex is 1.2.60, just use the spark portal button.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I loaded version 59 I think or 60 and it definitely had more options. I went ahead and updated while using the component outputs.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys, I upload it the latest SW, now I have an output using HDMI cable.
    Regarding the NA SAT FILES, i have them loaded on my USB drive ready to install them, I have a question, with STB on the stand by mode, insert the USB drive on the USB connector in front of the STB, than power up the STB, do the 6 files load automatically to the system and you are done?
    please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chewie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast