1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    4:2:2 ???
    No 4:2:2 Carlos and no volume either but the receiver recognizes the channel and displays all the info.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the X5 will be sold here at legit I think its time to open sub forum for discussions and files!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Since the X5 will be sold here at legit I think its time to open sub forum for discussions and files!
    See post #35 in this thread. They won't be sold here sorry.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okeedokee!! Thanks
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    See post #35 in this thread. They won't be sold here sorry.
    I'm aware of the fact that the eyebox x5 won't be sold here at the site but at least 2 members are testing this model so I believe a sub forum should be created as more peeps will probably get their hands on this receiver, just my 2 cents.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will add a discussion and files section today..

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are now in the X5 zone!

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to give an update on the Eyebox X5. The box was a little more complicated than any other receiver I have used but after I figured every thing out, setting it up went well. The receiver came with an Atlantic satellite list (Costactc posted a NA satellite list, which was a good start but I had to delete several birds that I don't use (can't see in my LOS) and add several that I can see, all of which can be done with the remote). I was able to scan every satellite C-Band and Ku-Band from 58.0W to 139.0W. Most satellites scanned in at 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, the SatMex birds with their skinny SRs took around 4 minutes. All in all the blind scan is very fast and accurate as well. This is in my opinion a very good receiver for the money.
    I only noted two (2) problems with the receiver. (1) I noticed that the Fight Now channel on Galaxy 23 C-Band @ 120.9W does not work very well, the problem is software related IMO because the SQ on that channel was 83% and it was pixelling, hopefully this can be fixed because this is a channel I like to watch on a regular basis. (2) The USB WiFi stick does not have a very effective range. I have the receiver approximately 25 ft away from my router and it found the network without any problem but when I attempt to watch a You-Tube video the buffer symbol just stays on the screen spinning. I can hook it up using an ethernet cable and it works fine.
    I will post more as I have the opportunity to check out all the other features.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    good to see the info on this box mengram keep it coming im more interested in ku since I don't have c band but 2 to 3 minutes a sat and accurate is whats got my interest still in this box id also strip the Europe satlist and blind scan fresh and make my own sat list from blind scaning. if I decide to get one....

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am having the same problem with fight now network.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast