1. Collapse Details
    Pauxis C Band LNB for Multiple Receivers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have been looking for a C band LNB with separate Horizontal and Vertical ports so I can use it to feed multiple receivers.
    There is not much equipment available for this in North America so I turned to China and found the Pauxis PX-1600. This C band LNB has separate ports for the H and V transponders. Connecting this lnb to a switch and operating multiple receivers with it should be easy.
    This LNB has been ordered and it is expected to arrive in about 2 weeks. I will post more information on this project when the LNB arrives and is installed on the dish.

Attached is the spec sheet for the Pauxis PX-1600 LNB. EB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the Pauxis LNB today. My first impressions are it is like any of the other cheap c band lnbs that I have. The Pauxis replaced a WSI DMX 242 LNB. I did not use any tools to adjust the LNB. All I did was set the skew and focal depth to the approximate same as the DMX242. The Pauxis started working after a minute or two warm-up.

I think most of our China LNBs come from the same factory or at least have the same specs. The names and maybe some of the specs are changed to try and fool us into thinking the products are different. I came to this conclusion after trying many different c band lnbs from China.

The Zinwell multi-switch, part#MS3X4WB-Z is also installed in the antenna system. Two different receivers are connected to the antenna system and so far each receiver's H & V transponders operate independently of the other receiver. This particular Zinwell multi-switch will allow me to run up to 4 receivers.

The H & V transponders could not be changed before when I used the DMX242 and two receivers. One receiver had to be turned OFF in order to get both polarities switching correctly. If both receivers were on then they both had to be on the same polarity. This problem has completely disappeared with the Pauxis installed.

The Pauxis will be a low-cost solution for people that want to run multiple receivers independent of each other with one dual legacy lnb. My testing of this lnb will continue, but I do not see any problems with it so far. The Pauxis is able to get the difficult DVB-S2 transponders. This LNB is a keeper for me! EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.