Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    step by step how to instal dis image e2 to optibox raptor teanks

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Legit!
    Does your Raptor have an internal Hard Drive installed?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Welcome to Legit!
    Does your Raptor have an internal Hard Drive installed?
    happy new year with many joys and achievements, thank you for help, but I can put HDD installed easily, my receiver has optibox raptor l6.00 bootloader version you believe that this image will work e2 and I've never installed e2 something but I m DVBC tuner to recognize that i can not break, is best used me, I want to know if this picture and i recognize the 2 tuners, DVBS2 and DVBC, and I want to know exactly what steps following you to install hDD or USB stick e2, your excuse my English but translated with google translate, thank you for help

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I already installed sf1028p octagon picture, I installed a 20GB FAT32 formatted hdd

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Download and install the TGZ Installer plugin that is posted in this thread. Then go to your plugins and open the TGZ.

There are nine listed options in this installer, and at first glance, it looks complicated. But it is not.
    I have an internal hard drive installed in the Raptor. In the attached TGZ picture, it shows that I have the HDMU filed stored on the internal hard drive of the Raptor. You do not use all of the options listed and option 6 is missing.

You HAVE to store the HDMU E2 file on the Raptor somehow during the process of setting the usb stick up. After you have the HDMU image installed correctly on your usb drive then you may delete the stored copy of the HDMU file.

To do the whole setup process, you go through some of the 9 steps listed in the TGZ. Let me explain them.

1. TGZ cache.
    This means to upload the unzipped HDMU image to a hard drive that is attached or is inside the receiver. In other words, you are putting the HDMU image in a place where the TGZ installer can get it and install it on your usb drive. The HDMU E2 image should be unzipped before it is cached or stored.

2.USB Release
    The target usb drive is inserted into the receiver, then you go into the storage manager, highlight the usb drive and then press the red button to release it. (See attached picture.)
    I prefer to load the target hdmu image on the usb stick I want to use. This way I can release the stick right after I cache the HDMU file without changing usb drives.

3. USB Partition
    After releasing the usb stick, it may be partitioned. Return to the TGZ plugin after releasing the usb IF the TGZ Installer does not automatically redirect you.

4.TGZ Install
    After partitioning the drive, select this step to install the HDMU E2 file that was cached earlier in step 1.

5. BootArgs Set (Boot Arguments Set)
    This sets the boot loader 6 to look at the usb drives for a valid E2 images when booting.

7. TGZ Remove
    This options removes the E2 file that was cached in step 1. I usually leave the E2 file in cache until I know I am not going to use it anymore. I have a terabyte of storage so it is no problem for me to leave the file in cache.

8. USB Reset
    I do not know what this one does. I cannot remember ever using it.

9.BootArgs Reset.
    Restores the bootloader to factory so that it no longer looks for an E2 image when booting.

There is supposed to be a way to load E2 without using an internal Hard Drive but I have not tried it. I will not post the steps for it since you have an internal drive installed. EB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    2.USB Release
    The target usb drive is inserted into the receiver, then you go into the storage manager, highlight the usb drive and then press the red button to release it.
    3. USB Partition
    After releasing the usb stick, it may be partitioned. Return to the TGZ plugin after releasing the usb IF the TGZ Installer does not automatically redirect you.

3a. Quit the plug-in, remove the USB stick, insert into your computer and copy the HDMU image to the FAT32 partition. Reinsert USB stick into the receiver and start the plug-in.

4.TGZ Install
    Select this step to install the HDMU E2 image.

5. BootArgs Set (Boot Arguments Set)
    This sets the boot loader 6 to look at the usb drives for a valid E2 images when booting.

There is supposed to be a way to load E2 without using an internal Hard Drive but I have not tried it. I will not post the steps for it since you have an internal drive installed. EB
    I altered your steps above in case any lurkers out there don't have a hard drive installed and have only a USB stick.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I managed to install E2 on usb, but are totally disappointed, I recognize DVB-C tuner or any other downloaded this image on other boards, blocking all the images quickly navigating through the menu, forming a green image and errors that lead to restart the receiver, I searched many forums and one image DVB-C tuner recognizes as Optimus Prime v2 but can not download it on forums, ask those who have and I can send to (iuliantv @ yahoo.com) I could test to see satisfactory results may ditch, thank you and come back with results, thank especially Mr. Bandido and Sublime him, all the best

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I managed to download and aff Optimus Prime v2, but it seems that the images on USB charging is totally different and rather complicated PKT images at the moment to test this picture we gave Optimus Prime v2, I study something more much to grab me install this file, it seems quite complicated installation process, thank you all for helping, all the best

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've installed and image aff Optimus Prime v2 on usb but same result does not recognize tuner DVB-C, I think the image description dvb-c tuner support refers to external usb dvb-c, otherwise it does not recognize me explain DVB-c internal help thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast