Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixl View Post
    Yes, still didn't work. I'm only running one switch in my system now, a diesqc 1.1 8 port, and the switching must be working because the AZ found my fixed 103Ku dish on port 4.
    My latest test was to use a splitter with the Raptor in command. I tuned in 89C where there are CBS 4:2:2 feeds. The Raptor gets the sound from the NFL game, but just a gray screen, plenty of signal. The AZ gets signal, but no channels will scan in manually or blind scan.
    In the screenshot you posted, it shows that you selected port 8 for an uncommitted DiSEqC switch but no port for committed DiSEqC switch so I don't think this is a valid configuration. The only time you would select an uncommitted switch port would be if you have a committed switch in front of it so you would also need to select a port for your committed DiSEqC switch as well. This is used if you want to cascade two DiSEqC switches in order to increase the amount of available ports. With this setup, you would place a committed DiSEqC switch first in line (DiSEqC pulse comes from the receiver so first would be closest to the receiver), then you can hookup an uncommitted switch to the committed switch and the committed switch will ignore the uncommitted switches commands. All regular DiSEqC switches are of the committed type if not specified but only certain specific DiSEqC switches are of the uncommitted type.

If you only had a single 8 port DiSEqC switch then you should have selected DiSEqC 1.1 instead of Advanced for "DiSEqC switch type" which would have only allowed your switch port to be specified in the DiSEqC input field on top and the committed and uncommitted options would have been disabled.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
    AzBox Canada

P.S. Based on user feedback, we already simplified the Antenna setup a bit in current firmware versions so it should be more intuitive to configure.
    Last edited by pwrsurge; 02-05-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123