1. Collapse Details
    Openbox S10 freezing on select channels, NBC, RTV, etc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have finally been able to use this box and have heard that many people experience freezing on the rtv mux on 83W Ku. My box freezes constantly on these channels. Was this issue ever fixed? My S9 used to always do it on the Wyoming NBC on 99w Cband. I am running the 11-10 firmware.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use Anonymous V28:0481CMT and i never have had that problem.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I loaded s12 firmware last night and the 83w mux hasn't frozen yet.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    rrob

How is the look of the S12 firmware ??? 3 Channels Columns, does it has Red-Favorities and Green-Satellite List when you hit OK to see the channel list or only Red-Favorities?????? Does it has Radio Chanel List (So you can edit the radio channels) under MENU/CHANNEL LIST???? Can you send me a copy to try it. What is the date on that version???? Thanks

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just says Skybox when you boot it. Other than that it looks the same as the previous firmware I was running. It has the 3 channel columns like the last firmware. They had another firmware with a red background but that was a little too loud for me. it only has the red button option that says group. You have to press the satlist button to get the satellite list to come up. I am still trying to figure out how to put the LegitFTA boot picture up. I don't like the Skybox one. It doesnt list radio channel edit. I haven't had a firmware in awhile that let me edit radio channels. The date is c2hs2-11-12-10

Is there any way to change this firmware so it boots in the proper mode? I know how to change it but is there a way to save it so when I load it again it boots in the correct mode with my satellite list?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you need to do is First make a backup of everything (HDS2_DUMP) , then go to channel list and delete all channels, go to Satelitte List and UNCHECK all your sats or ports info. Make a new HDS2_DUMP backup copy EMPTIED(do not use the same Pen Drive, since it will erase your Data backup), Rename your new HDS2_ DUMP using todays date HDS2_12112012 or HDS2_12-11-2012.abs. Now you have your firmware with your boot settings. Just send me a PM and we will talk for the boot background change. I have everything you need but its a long story and you will need files, a null cable and a computer with a COM port.