Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I was able to reset all of my sat positions and now with the new firmware the 4 into 1 switching is working OK coupled with my sg2100 motor on port 1. I am running 3 ports with 22khz switches and 1 port with a DMX741 which has a built in 22khz switch.

I also hooked up my 10' Winegard dish with the Eagle Aspen bandstacked lnb and it double scans on a blind scan. It will scan each polarity in 5150 and 5750 mode so you get duplicate channels.

Lastly, I got a maximum signal on my Openbox on the Reelz channel on 91w which comes out to 85% quality. The X2 is giving me a steady 71%. On different types of signals I have seen 72%. This seems to be maximum that the quality will indicate.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a factory reset, installed 12/5 firmware, then the NA list. 97W scanned fine with USALS, but I had to switch to Disque and tweak to get all of the channels.

I switched to 95W and was able to do the same thing. So far, so good.

Have to go to work now.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update:

I have scanned in 72W-103W without any problem using USALS, then fine tuning with Diseqc1.2. 125W and 113W are each off 2 degrees, so my blind scans are 123W and 111W respectively.

The only other problem/issue is manual record sometimes fails to respond until I power the box off and on. Whenever I do this my date resets to 01/01/1970, but my clock keeps the correct time.

I'll manually find 125W and 113W and run the box all week.

If anyone has tips to fix these issues, please let me know.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12