1. Collapse Details
    Best Openbox S10 firmware
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Now that my S10 is fixed I want the best firmware. I am currently using the 11-10 firmware and I don't think it allows me to record 2 channels while watching a third. It also seems to have pvr bugs. It has accurate scan which I like but I would like the PVR functions to work better. What is the best firmware overall and why doesn't any of the firmware coders ever make a manual pid entry and show the channel information (FEC, modulation, etc) for these receivers?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 18 12 made for s9 s10 s11 s12 best one for me for blind scan speed and accuracy i dont record much but it works well for what i use it for usb stick

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this is the one i mean but somthing broke here with this its not there? since you a super mod maybe you can get it to work again? or talk with somone here

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no way to fix that link. someone above may be able to. I probably have that file somewhere. I will have to look for it. Does it allow recording 2 channels while watching a 3rd? I want that on top of accurate scan mode.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be ok now guy's.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know to much about the recording parts but it has 2 blind scans to choose from i use the regular one im not fiding the accurate blind scan better just takes more time but thats for me on my ku sats.........

you will noitce a big difference in picture quailty as in way better than that old firmware you have on the s10 i have used anything and everything onthe open box for firmware i even take out all th shit from card share even my default list is my made tp as in when you hit factory defaullt i dont have europe sats i have my own copy of my list and sats....

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know if this fixes the recording problem when scheduling a recording ?