Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    Has optibox ended firmware updates for Anaconda? I thought I read where one of you posted that. If so are all updates now going to be from Octagon and modified for optibox? if so who does Mods? Does Ice crypt make firmware that will run on anaconda? i don't think they do but just wanted to be sure.

last but not least...if there is no more optibox support/firmware .... then which "box type" should I modify the anaconda to? Thanks and all info and comments are appreciated!!!!!
    It remains to be seen if optibox has ended, the last files posted here are converted Atemio files that you do not have to change the ID for the box, they just load up.
    The list of the files that can be loaded can be found here with the flasher>>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Atemio is not in that list. Who does the conversions? Which model of Atemio is the anaconda? Thanks again VIPER!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Atemio does the conversion they are the same as Atevio I believe..German group..To be honest I can't recall the model for the Anaconda at the moment.

EB is on top of that more than myself, Just keep in mind you do not have to change the box ID, it's done for you.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check their site and see what's available.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Other Anaconda name brands.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a complete list and the answer for the above question

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    Has optibox ended firmware updates for Anaconda? I thought I read where one of you posted that. If so are all updates now going to be from Octagon and modified for optibox? if so who does Mods? Does Ice crypt make firmware that will run on anaconda? i don't think they do but just wanted to be sure.

last but not least...if there is no more optibox support/firmware .... then which "box type" should I modify the anaconda to? Thanks and all info and comments are appreciated!!!!!
    Wondering the same questions

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mountaineer..There will be no new SW for "Optibox" brand name (Fortis boxes) from now on. The EU distributor has ended his partnership with Fortis ( optibox supplier).
    This is not a problem though because we can convert the SW from the other Fortis boxes and loa them on "Optibox". All are based on the same HW and SW.
    I will shortly upload the new 2.11.30 for Gekko, Anaconda, Raptor. No need to change the reseller ID.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you species, for the info about optibox. That is a shame.

I appreciate your help with the new software. Who is doing the conversions? Is it you? I'm very appreciative. Are you a coder or etc.? I'm so grateful for your help ...but would just like more info on how this is all going to continue, and who is doing it...

Really the only short coming I see in these boxes is streaming to computer, it is available on E2 but not in normal firmware. I like the normal firmware better because of the internet tv and less bugs. But if only it had streaming or a good web interface.
    thank you for the info and your time and work Species...it is noticed and appreciated!!!!!!!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my reciever is software version 2.11.30., but freeTV is not working.. Where I can download FreeTV v 1.05 ?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still on 2.11.16. Looks like it's not working. If it's not working on 2.11.30, the coders have to fix it in the firmware.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast