1. Collapse Details
    Want a supersonic receiver?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Another receiver that is being offered. In Ireland looks like it will fall in the 200 to 300 Euro range.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks interesting, as does the F-16. A lot of neat features and blind scan, which is imperative. No prices on the company site, though.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The weather station integration seems like overkill. So what if you can put it on your satellite coax? It's not like there aren't lots of wireless weather stations available to save you making extra holes in your house. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Charlie just took out a patent on integrating a weather station and a satellite receiver, so I'm not sure how these guys are going to get around that.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like you need a gimmick nowadays in order to sell something. Why not just concentrate on good ole fast, accurate blind scan that works flawlessly in the U.S. (all formats), for a fair price and you would have a winner. You listening FORTIS??????????

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be one of the first ones to use the weather station add on if they could make it work through a wifi setup. I have a weather station by my bed and the secondary sensor was poorly made.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a good wifi weather station you're looking at 300+ dollars for something half way decent like the Ambient, which is probably more than the actual fta receiver.