1. Collapse Details
    Enigma2 HDMU download site
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    You can check to see the latest HDMU file available for download at this url without having to register.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Fortis hs7810a version should work on the Anaconda. Since it's a usb load, it should be ok for testing. If it's no good let me know and I will delete this post.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, i got the next to last version to load and run. the latest version, which I assume is the bottom one on the list wouldn't load. i liked HDMU but I could not find a way to make a favorite list for my media files like in PKT. In PKT i hit menu/media player/ and my HD comes up and my saved playlist of movies/shows. I can click on my playlist and it plays the movies/shows in it. I like to do this at bed time and I just fall asleep watching my playlist shows/movies. HDMu can create a FAV folder but not a playlist. if you can do it In HDMu please let me know. Thanks for the link!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a new/updated release from HDMU today. 1509
    On the E2 images is there a way to get rid of the "New" and "providers" satellite lists and just have the "services". I've tried but can't really get rid of them. Would be very nice if i could press list and only get the "services" folder to then go to tune what I want. you guys may know of a simple trick or that it can't be done because it would mess up channel scanning or E2 as a whole. I appreciate all the help...Thanks guys.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I could help, but the 1509 I am using on the Raptor only has "All, Satellite, Provider, Favourites", if that's the menu you are referring to. How have you tried getting rid of the items you mentioned?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried setting "multiple bouquets" to off. but was afraid to try much more than that. I have no problem navigating around on it. I just know to go to the services folder. But when trying to get the wife caught up to speed all the folders can be a little intimidating. i would like that when I bring up the sat list it will say : G19(you pick the sat) Services , I "OK" on that folder and all the channels are there. instead of : C-G19 Services
    C-G19 New
    C-G19 providers
    k-G19 Services
    k-G19 New
    k-G19 providers

Thanks east I will continue to try to see what I can do. I have thought about trying to just delete New and providers using filezilla...but then thought that new channels scanned in would maybe not be seen in services folder and just be lost...because of there being no "new" folder. I hope that makes sense.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you would be better off setting up a bouquet for each satellite and adding channels to it. A settings editor will help you do this. The "New", "Providers" and "Services" are sections in the lamedb file that is the master list of scanned channels. Most European users download a settings file made up of bouquets and watch TV that way.

Think of the lamedb as the raw list of everything, sorted into sections, and a bouquet as a channel list organized and named however you want it.