Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like they went back to the old layout. Weather works with all 4 slots. Youtube works again. Blind scan works pretty well it found a 1205SR transponder on 55.5w. Still has some motor switching issues. For instance: I watch channels on 123w motorized. I then switch to 111w motorized and the motor will not move and in the 111w channel menu it shows my channels from 123w. I am able to get around this by going to the scan menu and manually driving the dish to the 111w position. Then when you go back to the channel list it works. Not sure if anything else is different.

It seems I am able to bump the motor again without it taking off to wherever it feels like. The dish moving and switching seems a little more consistent but still has bugs. The dish moving message seems to not stay up as long. Also I can hear the dish move sometimes without the message or it will continue to move in steps after the message goes away.
    Last edited by rrob311; 11-06-2012 at 05:49 PM.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did the network update restored my user data base and Youtube is now working. The UI is updated to, so far working for me.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another thing I noted this evening is after you shut the box off instead of saying OFF, it now appears to show the time. Either way the display is bright and is a good nite lite.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's right
    I did the updated by network. Before I did anything I did a DATABASE BACKUP. It was my very first time updating any box via Internet. Smooth process. After the box automatically updated and re- boot I went and did a DATABASE RESTORE. It brought back all my ports settings/sats and channels. Went back and double check and it kept the just loaded latest firm version 11/5/2012. Extremelly fast process without the need of an USB pen drive!! Finally, I connected my 1TB HDD including all my music and movies. The multimedia player play all the movies fine avi. mkv, mp4, vob. It also let me change the different audio types language while watching the movies by hitting AUDIO. yes, the clock is set and working fine after you turn the unit off

p.d.
    the last thing I need to try is connecting the box using a null cable to see if I can change the channels name and order and see if the box keep them in the same way the next time I run a blinscan.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I updated and found that the motor with 1x4 switch still does not work and the timer for programing recording still does not work. has any one got the timed recording to work and how about the motor with swicth ?

I email tech support and he said it is working ????

Gary

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The switching is still messed up pretty bad. I noticed with this new release it now shows the time when you shut the box off. I haven't attempted to do any timed recording yet. I think you would have to set the time manually because it seems to change time when you switch to different channels on satellites.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is a email that I sent to tech. and the reply. If any one could email them and give more detail about this problem please help.

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply, Can you please send photos or short video showing the Motor problem ?
    ----------
    Best Regards
    Ma Wang
    X Square Technology
    Shenzhen-China
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] On 14/11/2012 03:47 ص, Gary & Jill Bidwell wrote:

I have my satellite system with a 4x1 DISEqC swith and a motor .When I go to a channel on a differant satellite it moves but does not get power to the lnb after it moves, This happens most of the time. It does not happen when using the motor direct to receiver.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have anyone heard when the stock is coming back to Amazon??

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was told that X2 HD tech are working on the problem with driving the motor.

Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast