Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Whitch motor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I think to put my 1.2m fortec dish on motor with C lnb 421 on the main arm ,and Ku lnb 'spitfire' on the side 6-7 degree
    I guess the dish is 27 lb.
    wHICH motor you guys recomend me .Is the HH120 can handle that weight ?? Imean from 15 west till 116 west birds
    Or some another motor?/

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the HH90 on my 39" KU.. I would think the HH120 would handle that 1.2 just fine.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW the HH120 is rated at Maximum Antenna Weight of 17 kg and that = about 37 pounds, so you would be well under with limits.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks VIper for the fast answer . I did read somewhere HH120 can move 35 lb dish ./from down point to the highier point /without handhelp . /lol
    35 lbs are pretty enough for me..Is that for really ??

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oupsss . You are faster then me .

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chifut View Post
    Thanks VIper for the fast answer . I did read somewhere HH120 can move 35 lb dish ./from down point to the highier point /without handhelp . /lol
    35 lbs are pretty enough for me..Is that for really ??
    Sure is you can read the specs in the attached pdf.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The incrediblefta site sell HH120 ..Thanks Viper . I'm have very good results on C-band chns . on 1.2m dish . HERE IN fLORIDA, BUT THAT IS the next step..

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using the HH120 to move a 1.2 meter dish for several years and it has worked very well. my only complaint is it is slow but that is to be expected considering the power source is the receiver's lnb output.
    The HH120 is the only motor that I would suggest using on a 1.2 meter dish because the mounting stem points up instead of down like most ku motors. The mounting stem pointing up has several advantages when you get to the 1.2 meter dish size. the HH120 also has a deeper gear reduction than most ku motors, and this deep gear reduction allows the HH120 to carry more weight. The deep gear reduction is also why the HH120 is so slow!
    The HH120 may or may not go all the way down to 15 West. It will depend on where you live. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I' m in Florida E.Bandido ,Have not problem hit with 39inch on SG2100 15W and 113W KU chns. and that motor move the dish ,but I Like to to add the C band on 1.2 m .Just for the Hobby .On 99 C I have Lesea's chns with 75%

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The HH120 goes about 65 degrees in either direction of center, so it probably will not work down to 15 west for you.
    I did the c/ku combination thing on the 1.2 meter dish too, and I had a lot of fun with that. Moving the ku lnb away from the focal point gave me about the same performance as I was getting with my 30 inch dish so I moved the ku back to the center and put the c band lnb on the side. This arrangement worked well for a long time. I got several c band channels on different satellites with c and ku lnbs mounted beside each other.

Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast