Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    X2 "customer service" stated to me that they did not have a replacement box for me when I had a warranty inquiry. This stb has a 1 year warranty. They offered me a refund. They are selling these on ebay for 80 bux as we speak. I looked into the history and it has been selling for around 58-65$ since late August. I would bet that they just want to sell more at a higher price now instead of send me a replacement since I paid 49.95. Luckily mine is working right now but I am not exactly enthusiastic about their customer service department. hahaha

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying out the X2 Premiun HD receiver. I have found that it blind scans faster then openbox, has good piture quailty, It does not like to work with a disec 1x4 and motor , it will move but does not send power to the lnb after moving. it does work with disec 1x4 good. I have been emailing the techs in China and they tell me they are working on it, we will see. It takes a bit to figure out the remote manual needs a litte help. I like the receiver . It has no file with North America satellites. They send me a app. to edit satellites and trans. but it likes to lock up the receiver when you use a mod file made with the app. Ok to mod list on sat receiver. the app. is EZ-manager I looked to see if I could find it online for a updated ver but could not find.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Bidwell View Post
    I am trying out the X2 Premiun HD receiver. I have found that it blind scans faster then openbox, has good piture quailty, It does not like to work with a disec 1x4 and motor , it will move but does not send power to the lnb after moving. it does work with disec 1x4 good. I have been emailing the techs in China and they tell me they are working on it, we will see. It takes a bit to figure out the remote manual needs a litte help. I like the receiver . It has no file with North America satellites. They send me a app. to edit satellites and trans. but it likes to lock up the receiver when you use a mod file made with the app. Ok to mod list on sat receiver. the app. is EZ-manager I looked to see if I could find it online for a updated ver but could not find.
    rrob311 made up a NA sat list that might help you get going. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya Gary I am able to get the 4 to 1 to switch back by going to satellite setup and toggling the diseqc setting back and forth and then I can get it to switch. Before I just reset the box. I noticed the same issue.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Everyone
    Just to let you know that a Discussion and Files section was created on the main page for the X2 premium HD thanks to ViP3R. Already loaded the most recents Factory Firmwares and the Channel Editor. The NA sat list created by rrob is already there as well. Enjoy!!

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you got your box working again rrob good for you id still open you box go look at the pixl fix see his pictures i bet you find the same peice inised your box that pixl is talking about one way to see if the piece is bad is to see how hot it gets under load be carful feel it is it hot as in almost burning/

this could be the issue and it dont look like they want to help with the replacment box this fuse also resets it self thats why your box might be working for now!

like the open box the probelm was off and on and got worse! the fuse is cheap easy to replace do you have an open box anyway go look insed there see the same yellow round peice inside near the input of the sat wires?

so if you box does this again no quailty unplug it wait 2 minutes plug it in is it fixed? i also have an extra one if you want for free

i can mail it to you in letter i have 3 extra ones but first go inside you box see?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shut off and unplugged my X2 in order to compare tuner sensitivity to my S9 openbox. I tested them at 125W Ku with plenty of rain fade. The openbox would not lock the DVB-s2 transponder for montana pbs while the X2 would lock intermittently at 55%. The X2 still would not show video. It seems the two are very similar in tuner sensitivity.

However when I plugged the x2 back in I lost all signal again like I did last week when I was going to send the box back. So now I figure its a glitch in the software so I reset the box a couple times and it works again. Seems to be the same problem I had last week.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    rrob you need to learn the pixl fix! your reseting the box each time is my guess that fuse insde you box is probaly whats going on even your symptons describe it

id loose quailty and have to unplug the box so to speak and somtimes it still didnt fix it.... plug it in un plug it for a few minute fuse resets and s9 works heck you have a s9 open it will ya to see lol its yellow near the insde connections of the sat wires from the outside again look at pixl thread here

id again open you box look at pixl fix see part see if its hot? what you are descrbing is gonna keep going on? you got any old captive works 600? even the pansats has this type of fuse inside of them snip cut replace lol or i mail you one or order from digikey i think that was the name again pixl thread

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can safely say that the tuner on this receiver is more sensitive than my Openbox S9. I did some comparisons today and the S9 wouldn't lock a few weaker transponders that the X2 would. The X2 is decent at picking up lower SR tranponders so far. I won't be able to test the elusive mexican locals on 99w until I can move my dish. Maybe next week. My S9 was pretty sensitive where it was only beaten by my Coolsat 8000. The X2 may be able to match the Coolsat. Not sure yet.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have this unit to try new files yet, but got this email to day. I should have one soon to play with.

Hello,

Please download the last software from this link below:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ----------
    Best Regards
    Ma Wang
    X Square Technology
    Shenzhen-China
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Eric

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast