Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    boy that stinks rrob maybe you can recover it with the 232 on the back? get it back to work? that was a fast fifty gone! if you cant fix it!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No everything turns on OK and works. Just no signal from the LNB. It has voltage and everything. I already reloaded the factory firmware and still no go. It has a one year warranty so I am going to have to send it back. All of the other functions still work for the wifi, multimedia, etc. Just the signal meter stays at 0 no matter what. The meter did fluctuate before on weaker signals but I thought it was normal. Now nothing.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sad to hear that!! I was under the impression it was a good built unit, lets hope they send you a replacement

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya hopefully the next one holds up.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    40-50 Dollars is less than what I pay for a full tank of gasoline! It is very doubtful that you will get a well built new fta receiver for this amount of money. I would consider a new fta receiver in this price range to be "disposable".

Are all shipping charges covered under warranty or do you have to pay shipping? Are there any hidden charges to get the warranty honored such as handling charges? I hate that the receiver quit working but it will be nice to see how the warranty claim is handled. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will see because I am either going to get a refund from Amazon or hopefully a less buggy receiver. The price when up to 65 shipped so I am glad I got it when I did.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear the STB is not working, probably a cap like the old pansats,

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got a guess whats going on if your not having quailty in the open box there was a fuse like peice go look at the pixl fix thread i bet maybe thats what is bad with no quailty if it ends up costing you money to have a new one shipped id at least see inside the box if it has the same cheap one open box used inside....

maybe pixl will chime in here cause again your box is working it get picture on the internet stuff and you have 0% quailty on the box on my open box i did replace the piece that pixl wrote about but before i ordered the fuse for 3 dollars i opened my captive works 600 p and found the same peice inside it so i kind of used that one till the new one came, i just cliped it out

i didnt solder it in i was able to cut the one off the open box leave 2 stubs on the board and i was able to fit in the other piece snug enough my open box worked right away no more loosing quailty to 0 on my open box but 2 days later my wife was cleaning and moved the box well lifted it to dust under neath and that made the piece fall of

i get home turn on my box and have 0 quality i open my box and sure enouhg i put it back in and quailty!

maybe the pixl fix is whats has gone wrong and if they send you another one it can still take a shit! i got an extra one if you want? i bought 5 of these fuses..

there like 87 cetts a peice lol so if there is no tape on your box open it look inside see if you can see what im talking about even my captve work my pansats all had the same type of fuse in them all near the same place in the box.. go see?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] here is the pixl fix the forum wont let me save the edit in the last post i edited fine pasted this thread and went to hit save the save dont work.. so i can edit my post fine its just the end part when you hit save the site does nothing stays no matter how many times i clicked it?????????

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ask me because I don't know. But I plugged the STB in one last time before I was going to send it back and now it works again! It seemed like it was a software issue because the LNB had power but just wouldn't show a signal. Hopefully it has something to do with the switching problems that the firmware has and will be fixed in the coming weeks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast