Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to the multimedia section and select photo you can load pictures onto a usb drive and it will automatically play through the pictures like a digital photo frame. It also gives you the option to play music at the same time. I got it to work fine but it said unsupported format on one of my pictures that was .jpg and over 1mb. It played my other smaller jpg files OK. I will try to load a few hundred pictures into it later and some more music and see if it can take it.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just took my 802.11g/b v2 usb wifi dongle from my desktop that I have been using for years and plugged it into the receiver and the receiver instantly recognized it. I then was able to connect to my wifi network instantly. The wifi works with no trouble for the weather and youtube.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine is in transit already ordered!

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well treat it like a piece of glass because the tuner just quit on mine for some reason. Has voltage but no reception whatsoever. Tried factory default and still nothing. Lights up my analog signal meter but thats it.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sad to hear that!! I was under the impression it was a good built unit, lets hope they send you a replacement

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    boy that stinks rrob maybe you can recover it with the 232 on the back? get it back to work? that was a fast fifty gone! if you cant fix it!

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No everything turns on OK and works. Just no signal from the LNB. It has voltage and everything. I already reloaded the factory firmware and still no go. It has a one year warranty so I am going to have to send it back. All of the other functions still work for the wifi, multimedia, etc. Just the signal meter stays at 0 no matter what. The meter did fluctuate before on weaker signals but I thought it was normal. Now nothing.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya hopefully the next one holds up.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    40-50 Dollars is less than what I pay for a full tank of gasoline! It is very doubtful that you will get a well built new fta receiver for this amount of money. I would consider a new fta receiver in this price range to be "disposable".

Are all shipping charges covered under warranty or do you have to pay shipping? Are there any hidden charges to get the warranty honored such as handling charges? I hate that the receiver quit working but it will be nice to see how the warranty claim is handled. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will see because I am either going to get a refund from Amazon or hopefully a less buggy receiver. The price when up to 65 shipped so I am glad I got it when I did.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast