Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    there we go an honest review of this box with out having to hear it from someone who has his own line of ali box at least what ever you write it will be coming from your guts rather than the wallet....

my first question is lol is it real only a 1.0 disec to set up your antenna settings which means only 4 sats or i guess 8 if you want using like a ecoda switch 4 on 4 off thats 8

second thing is right off the bat is the sd picture as bad as someone wants us to think it is?

good luck with your new toy i hope it has a 232 port on the back for the just in case stuff, and you have to recover it,,,,,,,
    Tunadude it shows 1.0 and 1.1 in the menu with 1-4 and then 1-16. I am having good luck with the 4 to 1 switching. The main issue though is if you have fixed dishes and then a motorized one it will not switch back to the motorized one. It positions correctly. Just have to reset box to get it to switch. I think its a firmware glitch. It has a serial, usb, and ethernet port. I have never setup a switch larger than 4-1 but I don't see why a larger one wouldn't work.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

I made contact with X2 team and they have new software at 11 October and Youtube also other issues is solved also for USALS in next two week its will have new software and all these will be solve...

Please be note for Micro HD Supplier the cost is:
    Micro HD: 140 USD and its included 396 MHZ
    X2: is 50 USD with 554 MHZ CPU

Yes you can write any opinion but to be honest and true not damage other people goods reputation just to advertise your device such as Micro HD

This receiver is have many function which is now X2 working to improve it such as add: Internet Radio also Support many new function

As I understand its factory so the price is pretty nice

I am now working as distributed this device in USA so please advise any opinion will be highest recommended

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the new info Profsat. It is nice to see some processor specs. I have been finding quite a few minor bugs in this receiver and it would be nice if they could be addressed.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the pic on the menu with showing the 1.0 1.1 rrob311 since i use the open box s9 and the alma 2200 they both have the same 1.1 and 1.0 on seprate lines in the same type antenna set up menu..... this new line of box has the 1.0 and 1.1 in the same place? on the same line

on my set up I use one 8 disec 1.1 switch and 3 1.0 disecs switches for a total of 17 sats.

i use one 8 switch on that 8 switch on 3 ports i use a disec 1.0 switch thats 17 lnb in total. so 5 ports only one sat then the 3 other ports 4 sats each the 8 switch is a 1.1 i guess i couldnt use it this way if i had one of these the set up wont allow it? from your picture...

i could use 2 seperate 8 switches and a ecoda swtich 8 on 8 off thats 16.... unless im not seeing it right or dont understand why 1.0 and 1.1 are the same? maybe the 8 switch i have which is strictly 1.1 woudlnt even work? cause i see 16 on this 16 1.0? how is 1.0 and 1.1 together?

if you get around to 87w ku rrob311 for blind scanning im wondering?

if you can do blind scan (also what size dish do you use?) im wondering if it blind scans in the ktel and the other kind of hard one the color bars of baton rouge its a pbs but not the pbs that has the 3 channel mux im talking about these 2 tp 11802h1250 is the pbs thats hard to blind scan in and 12011 h 2169 for the ktlel the other11808h pbs mux is easy to blind scan in.

only box ive seen that blind scans in the ktel and the baton rouge was i think the raptor eb's box did it on a 1,2m dish as he posted in a thread..... so what size is your dish rrob?

and for speed in a blind scan i choose 99w ku do a blind scan time it if it does h then v on the last tp your gonna hit close to the end is scopus net tec nothing is on it but stop the timer there 12179v 2776 that where i stop my blind scan and timer on my open box s9 i average around 3 minutes to 3 and a half and if i let the scan keep going after tp 12179v it never finds anything above that and i wastse 30 seconds lol thats why in your scan and you see scopus net tec feed hit stop see the time..

so 87w ku blind scan in a find does it find the 2 tp? and on 99w ku how long does it take to blind scan stoping it at scopus nettec and size of dish you have>?

and eb when you chime in whats the deal with the disec 1.0 and 1.1 together in that pic? cant cascade stuff like the open box?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not familiar with the diseqc settings above a 4to1 switch, the diseqc 1.0/1.1 option does 1-16, 1-4, Toneburst A and B. What is interesting is the Uncommitted option below it which has 1-16, 1-4. I would imagine this is where you can vary your switching setup but I don't have any switches bigger than a 4-1 so I am not sure how to test it.

I don't have access to 87w KU right now because my motor alignment is off so I have to leave it as is in order to receive 99w-125w.

I did notice the SD quality went up on the 111.1 education channels. I believe this was through the firmware upgrade or TV type setting because the writing is very sharp now.

The performance of the tuner seems to be on par with the openbox. I am not sure of the tuner type but it works pretty good.

If you run into a 4:2:2 channel it just shows a black screen kind of like the pansat 9200.

I just posted a better NA satellite file in the files section for anyone trying to get a head start it should save a little bit of time.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks rrob id probaly figure somthing out with this and switching just different than what im use to on the oepn box and the way i use a 1.1 disec 8 swithc and for 87w o well no biggie try 105w ku see if you can get the echostar tp to blind scan in thats a tough one but if you can try 99w ku give it a hit around 5 pm today

see how long it takes to finish the scopus net tec tp is always there in the v and is almost at the end of the sat so thats where i stop my blind scan and timer....

just wanna see how long it takes? my open box at times does 99w ku just under 3 min to 3 and a half thats with me stoping near the end when it hits scopus nettech feed..

by the way scopus net tec is always there every day it always blind scan in i have never seen shit on this tp? its like there isnt even anything there like the open box shows 480 sd or hd 264 stuff this is always blank not even a mpeg1 for sound... but all day long all night long you blind scan 99w ku and there it is scans in but nothing ever on it/

why does somone pay for that in sat time cost with nothing ever on it to see?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to the multimedia section and select photo you can load pictures onto a usb drive and it will automatically play through the pictures like a digital photo frame. It also gives you the option to play music at the same time. I got it to work fine but it said unsupported format on one of my pictures that was .jpg and over 1mb. It played my other smaller jpg files OK. I will try to load a few hundred pictures into it later and some more music and see if it can take it.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just took my 802.11g/b v2 usb wifi dongle from my desktop that I have been using for years and plugged it into the receiver and the receiver instantly recognized it. I then was able to connect to my wifi network instantly. The wifi works with no trouble for the weather and youtube.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine is in transit already ordered!

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well treat it like a piece of glass because the tuner just quit on mine for some reason. Has voltage but no reception whatsoever. Tried factory default and still nothing. Lights up my analog signal meter but thats it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast