Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
there we go an honest review of this box with out having to hear it from someone who has his own line of ali box at least what ever you write it will be coming from your guts rather than the wallet....

my first question is lol is it real only a 1.0 disec to set up your antenna settings which means only 4 sats or i guess 8 if you want using like a ecoda switch 4 on 4 off thats 8

second thing is right off the bat is the sd picture as bad as someone wants us to think it is?

good luck with your new toy i hope it has a 232 port on the back for the just in case stuff, and you have to recover it,,,,,,,
Tunadude it shows 1.0 and 1.1 in the menu with 1-4 and then 1-16. I am having good luck with the 4 to 1 switching. The main issue though is if you have fixed dishes and then a motorized one it will not switch back to the motorized one. It positions correctly. Just have to reset box to get it to switch. I think its a firmware glitch. It has a serial, usb, and ethernet port. I have never setup a switch larger than 4-1 but I don't see why a larger one wouldn't work.