Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 premium HD PVR receiver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    has anyone seen this receiver? I just found out about it today. It looks similar to the S10 openbox. I wonder what is inside it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes , I have one coming to me to test but will take a few weeks before I get.

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Bidwell View Post
    yes , I have one coming to me to test but will take a few weeks before I get.
    Just curious as to the price and is this another ali-chip receiver?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have them on amazon for 50 shipped. I am not sure what the specs are but I know it lists dvb-s2.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    $50 works for me, no big loss if it turns out to be a dud.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found one on Ebay for 45 shipped used. I think I would go with a new one though.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read some stuff on this fta a few days ago but for fifty dollars what do you have to loose.?

one thing i read i didnt like was you only could use disec 1.0 and that dont cut it on MY 17 LNB Set up. I have 3 fixed dishes with 17 lnb's..

picture quailty was not great in sd but who knows one person wrote the box lasted ten minutes then died... if i had an extra fifty id save it enough with these knock off of s 10 boxs

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Figures the X2 would die on the owner of the MicroHD. I bet he failed to mention it died after he made a mistake like seeing if his firmware would work on it!
    Do not put much faith in what the MicroHD guy says because he has a vested interest in making sure a receiver like this gets a bad name. You could buy three of the X2 receivers and pay about the same amount of money as a MicroHD costs, so you can expect some bad publicity and of course the "Our China receiver is better than their China receiver". EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I went ahead and ordered one. It should be here friday so I will attempt to review it once I find out the pros and cons of the box.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    there we go an honest review of this box with out having to hear it from someone who has his own line of ali box at least what ever you write it will be coming from your guts rather than the wallet....

my first question is lol is it real only a 1.0 disec to set up your antenna settings which means only 4 sats or i guess 8 if you want using like a ecoda switch 4 on 4 off thats 8

second thing is right off the bat is the sd picture as bad as someone wants us to think it is?

good luck with your new toy i hope it has a 232 port on the back for the just in case stuff, and you have to recover it,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast