Thread: YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Also, the emails some of us sent to the Korea contact describing the lack of support with the current NA team (total silence). Heck, even the Optibox website is not as current as other Fortis receiver sites. I get better support from Openbox than Optibox, that's why I use their firmware and am very grateful to them. Heck, Optibox missed the boat, and it's sailing further and further away.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    That was what I was wondering. Can you run Octagon fw or Something else on Anaconda? If so which octagon FW would I use ie 1008, 1018, 1028? looking for streaming besides E2.
    I used the 1028 E2 on the anaconda and it worked fine, but I don't think that is the right one. Thanks in advance....

1028 Is for the Raptor. 1008 Is for the Anaconda but you have to be careful and select the correct 1008. I cannot support the Anaconda because I do not have one.
    Currently, there is not a file that allows for streaming except E2.
    Loading firmware(s) for different brands does not accomplish much unless you are looking for something specific. All of the firmware(s) share the same major bugs. Some brands update quicker than others, and this is to be expected because of sales. Fortis seems to update the brands that have the most users first. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, are the optibox firmwares coded or compressed , neither or both? In other words if you have an editor can you make changes to optibox firmware or do you need a source code etc?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know.... May be wrong but I think they use STLinux distribution. If you like coding you might try to pop it open with an editor and see what's there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12