Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Editing E2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    If you could, please tell me how to update sat list in E2 on anaconda. I would also like to add somethings to e2 is there a way to add and recompile e2 img on usb. I have access to unbuntu. Thank you!

I want to add driver for genpix skywalker. I have it in openpli and just need to put it intothis E2 version if it is possible. then genpix thru USB should show up as second tuner in E2....atleast that is the plan.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may show up as a second tuner, but where would you make the antenna connections for the second tuner? I cannot help you with genpix, but maybe somebody else can.

A sat file for E2 is easy to do. Post a .fdu file taken from your Anaconda and I will transfer your satellite information to a transferable E2 file. Doing it this way will give you the satellites and transponders that you are currently using.
    Last edited by el bandido; 09-22-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I appreciate it. here is the file. I had to change it to .rar. to get it to upload. Just change extension back to .fdu .

I have a second line coming into where my receiver is and I have different stationary sats on it for ITC stuff. The genpix is a usb receiver that i would attach to the front usb and attach that line to it. then I could use the anaconda tuner to move my ku and cband dishes and use the genpix [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]on my stationary. Any help editing e2 would be very much appreciated. What is the site of the development team or images.
    thanks again

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your converted E2 file is attached.

The actual sites that are home to the E2 images are in another language, usually Polish or German so they can be difficult to understand if your language is English.

Which E2 image are you using? We are supposed to have channel editors here for E2 so you will need to download one of those to install your E2 sat file or use FileZilla to do it.

I have found that it works best for me to load an E2 image, then immediately do a factory reset to clear the existing satellite file. then I load my custom E2 sat file then restart Enigma2 in the receiver's menu. Doing all of this should cause the pre-installed sat file to disappear and be replaced with your custom file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks a ton. I'm using the one posted on this site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. is there another one or newer one? Your help is much appreciated.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is the normal login and password to connect to E2 thru filezilla?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind. root dreambox

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

New HDMU file posted in the link for you to try.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded and thanks so much. Do I use filezilla to replace all the files, or do I save those to a usb and boot from it. it is not in an image form but folders and files. I look forward to running it (once i know how to get it in the receiver )

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not understand.
    What files are you talking about replacing? Are you talking about the E2 sat file or the HDMU E2 image?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast