Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I've had timer settings dissapear after box lockups in the Internettv+ menu

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recording ABC Good Morning America went fine today. Moved dish, changed sat and channel, and recorded.
    I think specifying the tuner in the timer set up rather than "auto" made the difference.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys, happy thanksgiving. I got an optibox raptor yesterday. I preformed a blindscan, it found all the transponders with the low symbol rate that my anaconda could not find, but when it started scanning the channels, it could not lock on any of the low symbol rate channels. whereas my anaconda was able to lock on them easily . I also noticed that the signal on the raptor is weaker than the anaconda, and on some channels, it takes a long while for it lock. I have the latest software installed. Does the raptor have a weaker tuner than the anaconda, or is there something wrong with this box?

I also disconnected the disequc switch and i had the same result.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Anaconda and Raptor to me have the same tuner sensitivity in my experience, did you buy the extra tuner with your Raptor? you could switch over to the other tuner and see if there is a difference if so.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi vip3R,

Yes I have the additional tuner installed. I switched them, with the same result. I even converted the optibox to other recievers using the plugin, and had the same results.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The chances of having 2 tuners that are bad are pretty slim I would think. Different boxes will show different levels connected to the same system, what kind of level differences are we talking about. and wondering if you can lock on theses tps manually..

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, for example: Hipspasat, "cubavision" comes at 86% level on the anaconda with perfect reception. On the Raptor it fluctuates between 42-74% and the picture keeps breaking up. There is a channel with a low symbol rate " telemovel" with the frequency of 12183 V 1110 . The Anaconda locks on it manually instantly , while the Raptor doesn't lock on it at all. And that's the case with both tuners of the Raptor.

I even removed one tuner, thinking there's a conflict, but had the same result.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is odd, both tuners cannot be at fault.. It could be a main board problem or power supply possibly..I would ask for a replacement ..It sounds to me like you have covered everything possible in a logical and correct manner. fluctuations like that can be signs of the dish being off, but since the Anaconda is steady at 86% I would tend to rule that out.

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I was thinking.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gents
    Regarding satcrazy issue, I wonder if a corrupted channel list or sat list can cause this problem, i remember EB wrote that if you have 2 tuners and after you scan a sat a message comes on asking about relating the scan to both tuners or something like that, he said no to select yes, just exit out of it.
    maybe is something to look into, Satcrazy are you familiar with this message?
    let us know.
    Regards.
    Chewie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast