1. Collapse Details
    How Do You Load/DL FW thru the network connection?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have done this with the Openbox and a loading pgm on my PC.
    Can this be done with the Raptor. I'm already wearing out the usb port with my struggles to get this beast working.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    About everything except the main firmware can be downloaded and uploaded through the network.
    Polar Edit has a menu for ftp settings. Enter the box IP and root for a username to set the system up for file transfers.
    SetEditFDU also has a network setting and the same information would be used in it. Channel files may be loaded into SetEdit from the receiver to the computer over the network without issues, but the box will need to be hard reset using the rocker switch on the back when you transfer a file from SetEdit to the receiver.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EB,

Ok that loaded just fine, very fast!
    With two tuners working again I was able to load and make sense of a file you sent me earlier that you had put my positioner numbers in. Working good, dish goes right to exact spot.

A couple of basic questions, I haven't found where you can delete TPs from the remote, especially "all" TPs of a given sat.

Also, after scanning in channels how can I see those results with out them buried in with every channel in the receiver?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    To delete all transponders for a satellite, highlight the satellite in the dish setting menu. Then press then yellow remote button.

The colored remote buttons are used a lot in Optibox. Look at the bottom of a given menu for the color button options.

There several ways of getting the channels grouped in satellites. Probably the easiest way is to pres the FAV button on the remote while watching a channel.

One Tip:
    When a blindscan is finished. pres the exit button or the ok button. Do not transfer the channels that were found in a blind scan to the other tuner. You will make a mess if you transfer channels. Simply press the exit button when the blind scan has completed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.