Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just loaded the new file with no issues, checking things out now.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any ideas on where do we find the ip address for the software upgrade server?

Just for the heck of it, type in RAPTOR instead of ip address, said it was downloading, then it freezes and had to reboot.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The KFTL on 72 ku pops in perfectly. No waiting three or more minutes like in the past firmwares.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Any ideas on where do we find the ip address for the software upgrade server?

Just for the heck of it, type in RAPTOR instead of ip address, said it was downloading, then it freezes and had to reboot.
    We will try and find that out....would be handy to have, lol

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello Vip3R
    Can you please give us the steps you use to upload this software to the raptor, after you install the software does it come up in pal mode?
    please let us know.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chewie

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie View Post
    hello Vip3R
    Can you please give us the steps you use to upload this software to the raptor, after you install the software does it come up in pal mode?
    please let us know.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chewie
    Hi Chewie,

Loading the new file should not change any settings like PAL/NTSC. though it's always a good idea to save your setting to the system just in case.
    Main menu-System Recovery -click store system data.

Other than that just download and unzip or rar the file. and transfer to a clean formatted Kingston fat 32 drive..pop it in the Raptor and it will ask if you would like to download it. press the red button and wait till the Raptor reboots..

Your done. pretty much it.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I upgraded and finally my Raptor sees the USB wireless that I plugged in. Before I could only use the Ethernet port on the back to connected to an access point to gain access to my wireless system. Even though it is the same wireless USB that EB uses the Raptor would not see it in the Network settings until this upgrade. No issues that I can find with this upgrade.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Vip
    Thanks for the instructions, they are a lot better than the ones that came with this SW, updated last night, eveything so far is good.
    I did noticed after the upgrade when the box re-booted the screen was blinking really fast the display turn green color just for a second.
    I started to change the channels, the blinking was not as often, re-boot the box using the off/on switch and it looks like the problem is gone.
    Love my Raptor.
    thanks again.
    Regards.
    Chewie

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    The KFTL on 72 ku pops in perfectly. No waiting three or more minutes like in the past firmwares.
    I must have got a bad Raptor because KFTL is still not coming in like it should, still having to wait for it to pop in.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast