Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Powers Up and Stops at Menu
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just wondering if any you have heard of this issue, or know if it has occurred. I can power up the Anaconda and shows "load" and then "Run". When I press "Menu" it shows the word "Menu" on the front of the Anaconda receiver but nothing happens on the TV. Have you seen this or heard of this happening? Doesn't appear that the Anaconda is dead, but she might be wounded.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to try a different video port than what you are using. It sounds like the video port you are using is dead.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you talking about on the receiver? If so, how do you change port? This is happening on both TV's
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you using HDMI? If so, look on the back of the Anaconda and use a different video connection. I am not sure of what the Anaconda has but I know there is more than one video source available.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tried HDMI and tried RCA (3 colored wires) and no luck. menu will not show up on screen. here is one other connection but I need to try to find a wire to connect it to the TV.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could the receiver be stuck in PAL? Loading the NTSC firmware should correct this.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Could the receiver be stuck in PAL? Loading the NTSC firmware should correct this.
    I would say that is the problem.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I would say that is the problem.
    The Anaconda has HDMI, Composite and scart. If you see the load-run-menu then the box is fine, it's in Pal mode. I'm lucky one of my smaller TV sets will display in pal as well, but as EB says the NA file will boot the box in NTSC, then you can load a channel list.

When the Anaconda is displaying Menu it's asking you to set up the menu such A/V settings ect, ect, but you can't see the menu as it is in PAL mode.
    Last edited by ViP3R; 08-11-2012 at 02:25 PM.

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF the Web interface plugin had been installed then you could see the receiver's screen through the interface. Having this plugin installed has saved me lots of problems.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, this I will have to figure out. Having never loaded anything into this receiver, do I simply load the NTSC file into a flash drive and then plug into the Anaconda and power the Anaconda up? I have not loaded anything so I do not think the web interface has been loaded.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast