Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    In a way 422 support is a funny stuff (or sad) as there is HW in ST71xx family of SoCs that can do the job, but, seems that drivers are not up to the task.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by delfi View Post
    In a way 422 support is a funny stuff (or sad) as there is HW in ST71xx family of SoCs that can do the job, but, seems that drivers are not up to the task.
    That's why I keep my azbox on c band as that's where most of the 4:2:2 feeds I scan in are on that band. CBS NFL feeds are always 4:2:2 on Galaxy 28 and Galaxy 19.
    I do have to agree that blind scan speed on the Home Media Triplex is outstanding, especially my most commonly scanned sats from 72-105w.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yap this box is way quicker in blind scans than my Optibox Koala or anything else I've tried. Maybe we could try a group request towards Spark makers - Fulansoft for 422?

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    4:2:2 would be nice on any box but especially on the Triplex which has such a fast blind scan.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pls add your support for the 422 req:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's a pity that mods deleted/suspended my completely benevolent post for 422 support with a link to sw developers. I really can't see no harm in pushing the issue where feed hunters need to stand together One voice might not be enough to get a proper answer or, hopefully, solution.

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by delfi View Post
    Well, it's a pity that mods deleted/suspended my completely benevolent post for 422 support with a link to sw developers. I really can't see no harm in pushing the issue where feed hunters need to stand together One voice might not be enough to get a proper answer or, hopefully, solution.
    It was auto-modded probably because of the live link. I have also replied to your post at that site dromo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12