Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
I got flamed there and left for good.
you could try stbhd.com
that's where the loader and editor programs came from.
thanks for that site but im all ready there lol many months ago i read about that place even registered read it now and then even tried writing to them about stuff like 6 months ago each e mail i sent to them came back to me as damon falure what ever that means i even posted questions there

its just after so many hours and hours blind scanning tweaking my lnb set etc trying almost every firmware i could find for my s9 timing blind scan speeds noticing if while blind scans is it skiping over stuf YOU FINALY FIND THE BEST ONE!

this 6 18 12 that dont miss stuff cuts down time on blind scanning compared to all the other firmware i have used and only and i mean ONLY IF I COULD CHANGE THE ONE THING i bet a simple thing for this box so it would blind scan with a choice of h or v and im SHIT OUT OF LUCK! DEAD IN THE WATER!

well i will write stbd again may be this time my e mail will make it on slow boat to china and be read lol

funny while there i posted i got somone to write me that instead of hoping for the open box to be improved i should look inot the new micro that was coming out! ??????? WHY THE MICRO ALSO MISSES the same stuff i write about in hard stuff to blind scan not one of the weak stuff i posted was found except one tp on 72w ku stupid harold on the religous feed the only feed on 72w h!