Just received my new Skybox F3 receiver today and it's not quite like the s12 at all. First it's black and not white like my s12. It's also much larger- 9" x 6" whereas the s12 is 6" x 4". On the front panel we have a power button, menu, ok, usb, card slot and cursor. On the rear we have rs232, component and composite cable slots, ethernet and hdmi. Included with the receiver was an hdmi cable and the power cord is suited for North America so I don't have to buy an adapter like I had to with the s12 and s9. I'm going to attach this receiver first to my ku setup and then c band, I'll post anything that comes up. Finally, I plan on doing this with the virgin file that is on the receiver- I haven't plugged it in yet but if I don't have a North American channel list then I will input all that info manually:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]