Thread: Alien 2 status

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Did anyone get their hands on this box yet? How does it compare to the Raptor?
    It should be out later this month..production is going on now..I don't no anyone who has one to test. they made changes after the first run and they were not happy with it.

I will be curious to see how the blind scan performs,,

I would not expect it to be in the same class as the Raptors features / Hardware and performance.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    It should be out later this month..production is going on now..I don't no anyone who has one to test. they made changes after the first run and they were not happy with it.

I will be curious to see how the blind scan performs,,

I would not expect it to be in the same class as the Raptors features / Hardware and performance.
    And yet on the other "site" you would almost believe that it will cook breakfast for you.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    And yet on the other "site" you would almost believe that it will cook breakfast for you.

LOL, I'm not surprised at that at all. Contrary to popular belief on other fantasy sites...LegitFTA brought the original Alien to NA and we announced this first..Easy to see on timeline posts..lol.

I will say I was fooled by the Telesat magazine article where they listed the specs of it as having blind scan and to my disappointed it did not exist..
    In the EU blind scan is not something they use very much at all.

Any new boxes we bring here will be fully tested first to assure they meet our standards of what we all look for..that includes speed/performance and support.

And, if they can cook us up some breakfast even better....lol

click click b00m