Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Using original sat file that came with the receiver and deleted all transponders prior to scanning using the RC. Also, just to experiment, I opened the sat file in Polaredit and deleted the empty transponders and uploaded back to receiver. So, basically, this is the first sat I have really run into a problem with (105c). Could be it's allergic to digicipher. The only other problem I've encountered had to do with KFTL on 72 KU, not scanning in properly.

Otherwise, every sat (C or Ku) I've blind scanned using Fta only format has been non-problematic and fast.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am using the original sat file that came with the receiver when I bought it. I have all ku sats scanned in on tuner 1 and all the c-band sats on tuner 2.

mengram

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What advantages have you found in separating C and Ku?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should have Raptor on the way pretty soon, So I hope to help with this also..

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer to have c and ku on separate tuners because it is easier for me to organize things.

The original satellite would hang on the same transponder as yours on 105 W. I do not know why but the beta file in the link does not hang on that transponder. Try it for yourself and see if it works for you. Save all of your settings and channel information in the receiver before you load this fdu file. Then you can easily return to what you had after you test this one. EB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I prefer to have c and ku on separate tuners because it is easier for me to organize things.

The original satellite would hang on the same transponder as yours on 105 W. I do not know why but the beta file in the link does not hang on that transponder. Try it for yourself and see if it works for you. Save all of your settings and channel information in the receiver before you load this fdu file. Then you can easily return to what you had after you test this one. EB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Yes, make sure you save the settings.. I forgot to do this on the Anaconda the first time..

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tried the beta...

Blind scanned 72 KU and it did not find KFTL It did scan in the frequency but not the station. Had to add it manually with the appropriate PIDS. Still takes a few of minutes for picture to display.

Blind scanned 105C using all channels and it did find NUVO and did not lock up while searching channels. Still locks up on NUVO and it needs a hard boot.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Hit & Miss with KFTL. I always get the transponder scanned but I do not always get the channel in the following search.
    Thanks for trying the file. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12