Found a great program that works with the Raptor and should work with other varieties. It's free trial for 15 days. But I think I will be buying this one because of the future possibilities.

Basically, I downloaded a file from their website "Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) setup_ws_x64 1.5.03.zip" hxxp://wildmediaserver.com.

Installed it and in no more than 10 minutes I was playing movies using the Raptor to access my PC. The same applied with mp3's and pictures. Really like the fact that I could play my old Hi8 tapes converted to movie format from my PC.

In the Raptor, hit the play list button and the Select Device will pop up, select DLNA and Select Server will pop up with the computer Name.

As usual, on the left side you will have the same menus (directories) that is on your computer along with your computer name.

Great thing is not having to input server names, addresses, etc., it's done automatically.

Recommend a tryout just for the fun of it.

Update - Trial expiring, will definately be buying a license for 15 USD. Hope the author continues to further develop this program.

Update 2 - Found an older PDF on how to use DLNA. See attached file.