Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I am getting KFTL-CA pretty consistent using "TV Only" as the Search Type in the blind scan menu.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give it a try tomorrow, getting late here. Thanks

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Just gave it a shot with the anaconda receiver. KFTL at 72w scanned in only manually, no go with a regular blind scan and one with setting on tv only. Ketv on 89w scanned in normally with a blind scan.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blind scan on these receivers could use some work in these areas. I do not think the Optibox receivers were designed with feed hunting in mind.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the help guys. I finally got KFTL to scan in but it does not show a signal quality for several minutes when I change to that channel. I let it set there for the several minutes and all of a sudden the picture comes in with 78%-81% quality. This has me baffled.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have similar results so I do not think it is our antenna systems.

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Might be a raptor issue. Aside from needing a manual scan signal quality appeared immediately:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still no go for me. It shows up as Svc_1065_1066_1065 after entering the TP info manually, but no signal strength. Let it sit there for about 15 minutes and still no signal. Switch over to the Openbox and it comes in fine.

9. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Still no go for me. It shows up as Svc_1065_1066_1065 after entering the TP info manually, but no signal strength. Let it sit there for about 15 minutes and still no signal. Switch over to the Openbox and it comes in fine.
    That's really odd, I thought the raptor and anaconda were identical with the exception of only one tuner.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After plugging away for the last few days, I was able to manually scan KFTL at 11968 H 01666 using the search by TV. BUT, I still had to let it sit on that channel about 5 to 10 minutes before a picture would appear.

Looked at the sat list for my Openbox and it shows as 11964 H 01666. So, I plugged in that number into the Raptor and it scanned and played right away.

My assumption is that the Raptor is not as forgiving as the Openbox when scanning and locking in transponders that are off by 4 Mhz plus or minus.

Guess the blind scan coding can use a little tweaking along with the lethargic signal meter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12