Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Google Chrome??? No.
    Type the ftp address that I provided into your web browser. The ftp address that I provided should take you to the receiver's storage. Be sure to use your actual box instead of the x's.

I support E2 in the Raptor. I do not support E2 in the Anaconda because I do not have an Anaconda.
    Setting you up with a satellite file for E2 is no real problem. Start a thread on it in the Anaconda section and I will help you with the sat file. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I opened it in internet explorer and got it. And could stream to media player classic flawlessly. Awesome. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The anaconda and I assume the raptor have a selection under storage for a network drive. You have to type in the address for that drive.

Can I use a hard drive on my computer connected to the network with the Anaconda as a network drive. My Computer has 2 hard drives in it>>>>C and F. Obviously C is system use. F I use to record video etc. I have that drive setup on my computer as a "network " drive in that any one on my network can see it and access it. The address they use is //smith-hp/f/ and it pops up on their screen. However if I type that into anaconda for Network drive location it doesn't find it.
    So 1. Can Anaconda use a spare internal on a computer that is networked to the STB as a network drive.
    2. if it can what do you type in to find it.

Thanks so much...learning more about this rec everyday and really coming to appreciate all it can do.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have an Anaconda, but attached are files 1_Network_functions.pdf and
    2_How_to_use_dlna.pdf which indicates the Raptors capabilities and I would think they would work for the Anaconda.

For data transfers, Filezilla is the easiest to use. For media, I just use XBMC portable or Plex Media Server or Media Portal which communicate very well with the Raptor. I have also used others such as Wild Media Server, Nero Media Home, plus others, but they're not free. If you need more info on these, let me know.

I have not recently tried the Raptors storage manager>network drive>network setting in a long time because it was not working at the time I purchased my unit. If you do try it and it is working, would be great if you did a post.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did get it to network and record to my computer hard drive. I used PDF 1 above and worked right thru it.

I went in to "My computer" and selected my spare hard drive : " f " . i then right clicked on it and brought up properties......Share..... and added "everyone" as person that could have access. I then set the parameters for "everybody" to be able to do all. I then exited out and went to Anaconda and typed the following on the network drive address 193.167.254.25/f. Recognized it right away and off i went. 193.167.254.25 is the address of my computer and f is the letter of the drive. Anaconda created a record folder, and began recording time shift and recordings there. Thank you soooo much for your help.
    Last edited by mountaineer; 09-25-2012 at 08:39 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad it worked for you, thanks for posting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123