Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    EB-
    Any idea what setting I am missing or not doing right in order to see the video when I run the web video plugin? I can see everything fine on my TV that I am doing when I use the remote with the plugin and and on the computer except the video feed.
    Also when trying to capture a screen image using the check mark button it does not create a screen capture.
    Thanks for your help.
    Bob
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Optibox Raptor HD-2 tuners installed - Tuner 1 =90cm Ku dish, Tuner 2 = 7 1/2' BUD C/Ku band dish

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That plugin does not show any video or capture any received satellite images. It will capture the menus and not much of anything else.
    You do have network capabilities and the ability to reboot the receiver. You can also see the menus if the receiver decides to boot in PAL.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know of a program or plugin that will do what I want to do? I don't necessarily need it to stream video. If I could at least do a screen capture with the video showing a quality screen capture would work.
    Thanks for all your help. I am really liking the Raptor. Picture quality is outstanding and having 2 tuners with 1 hooked to a Ku dish and the other to my C band with no switches to deal with is GREAT!
    Optibox Raptor HD-2 tuners installed - Tuner 1 =90cm Ku dish, Tuner 2 = 7 1/2' BUD C/Ku band dish

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can capture anything that is superimposed on the tv screen. A single jpeg picture is taken and stored in the www folder of var. This single picture is replaced every time you take another snapshot.

Any streaming would have to be done with the Enigma software. You can run Enigma on the Raptor using an usb stick if you have an esata hard drive installed.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can open the timeshift file over the network and pause and screencap anything.

You won't get the onscreen menus though.

keep experimenting

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will this work with the Anaconda? I can get everything but the storage. Have typed it 8 ways from sunday...but no storage. My hard drive comes in as USB2. Any help is appreciated, i like this box!

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can use FileZilla or the webinterface to access files on your hard drive.
    The receiver is recognizing your hard drive as USB2 because the drive is connected to USB port#2. EB

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got filezilla running. I have tried ftp//root:@192.164.XXX.XX/STORAGE/USB2 and all kinds of combinations all day long and it can't find the hard drive. i know I must be doing something wrong. I can only get the root. I really appreciate your time and help....I just don't know if the anaconda can do this or if it is my work.
    Last edited by el bandido; 09-22-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Not a good idea to post ip's

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try entering this into your computer's browser: ftp://192.164.XXX.XX/STORAGE/

I looked at FileZilla. Clicking on the main folder at the very top and then scrolling through the folders led me to storage. Remote site in FileZilla = /STORAGE

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I located it in filezilla. that was great. But when I copy the address of it to google chrome it still doesn't come up in window...just "site not found". thank you for your help...I want to be able to stream to computer and i hope to use time shift file to do so.

Also I used e2 on it and got it to work. I created xml sat file ...how can that be added to E2.
    Also How do you edit E2, can you add things and recompile, I can boot my computer to unbuntu. but the file is an .img.
    this site is great and you are a wealth of knowledge, again thank you for your time and patience!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast