Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I installed the board 2 times but can't get the receiver to acknowledge the s2 board. I reflashed the 1229 file and factory defaulted but is a no go. In the smart scan menu I can't change it to s2 from dvb-s, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Stupid me, my s2 board can be used for both the 9200 and tc-1000 receivers and I had one part of the module plugged into the tc-1000 part- 9200hd is now scanning in all s2 channels. I can thank Lexmark once again.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Costa,
    Thank you very much. I love my 9200 and I hope you will like yours as well.
    Lexmark

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I noticed that the smart scan now goes all the way to IF2150 when It's totally unnecessary as all known tp would not exceed 1550- makes the scan a lot slower. I was wondering if 1226 file would be different?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So does this thing scan pretty well or what? I was thinking of upgrading my Pansat to this.

6. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    It scans great and its tuner is quite sensitive to be picking up all tp including very low sr ones. The only problem for me is its blind scan is real slow when you scan for s2 channels as well. Under normal circumstances, a receiver will scan up to IF1550 but when you request a smart scan on this receiver with s2 as well it scans up to IF 2150, adds an unnecessary 10 minutes to every scan. I'm using it in combination with my manhattan stb on my 6' dish and will be part of my 8' solid lineup as well because of its sensitive tuner.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys,
    I just wonder,could we/ or /is there a way to edit the firmware of the 9200 to make it blind scan faster?
    thanks
    Lexmark

8. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I just wonder,could we/ or /is there a way to edit the firmware of the 9200 to make it blind scan faster?
    thanks
    Lexmark
    That would be awesome if we could get it to switch over to vertical polarity at IF1550 and not 2150 then its blind scan would be up to par with most other receivers and its sensitive tuner will catch just about all tp.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I am going to order the S2 module for this. Unless anyone has one for sale they want to get rid of. I am impressed with the ATSC tuner on this. Works better than my TV, and my SV8000.

10. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    I am also using the 9200 for C band & love it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast